Rejuva Argyle compression socks - Old school is now new school
Argyle became fashionable after World War 1 when athletes started sporting the pattern as a part of their competitive attire. University students then followed suit, integrating the pattern into their preppy style. Give your outfit a dash of argyle for that sporty prepster look.
Available colours: Smoke
- Graduated compression promotes healthy circulation
- Reduces & prevents swelling
- Energizes fatigued legs
- Soft, smooth material for all day comfort
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I according to Widmer or C0s – C2 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
*Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.