Elastic wrist support with anatomically shaped splint
protect.Manu active is a wrist support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the wrist and only on intact skin.
• Stabilisation of the joint
• Reduction of swellings and effusions due to the massage effect exerted by the interaction between the compressive knit and the volar splint
Before fitting the support, open the belt strap.
Pull the support over the hand and insert the thumb through the lateral opening.
Pull the belt strap round the joint and attach the end to the strap.
Please note that the support should be fitted for the first time as instructed by trained specialists.
Polyamide, Elastane, Polyester
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wrist injuries, e.g. sprains, strains
- Irritative conditions (post-traumatic, post-operative and rheumatic)
- Osteoarthritis of the wrist
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- 02 9890 8696
- 02 9890 8439