Back brace for posture correction
protect.CSB is a back brace for correcting posture. The product is to be used exclusively for treatment of the spine and is only intended for use on unbroken skin.
The brace straightens the upper body by activating the back muscles, thus reducing kyphosis. The body´s own muscle resources are thereby stimulated. The back support straps are easy to adjust, thus enabling the brace to be adapted to each individual patient. The belt system is similar to a rucksack and draws the shoulders back, without compromising mobility in the shoulders and arms.
When fit is optimal, the patient will experience pain relief and an increase in mobility. If you experience excessive pain or your condition worsens whilst wearing the brace, stop wearing the product immediately and contact your doctor or the specialist supply store.
1. First, open both velcro fastings.
2. Put the brace on as you would a rucksack, by putting your arms through the loops of the elasticated bands.
3. Then pull the upper belt band snugly, so that you are still comfortable, and fasten it onto the stomach area. Then pull the lower belt band and attach it underneath the belt band you have fust fastened, on the stomach area.
If the belts are too long, these can be shortened by cutting the belt on the left. The belt has been stiched with marked intervals for this purpose.
Then check the brace´s position. The velcro system can be adjusted at the back and thus adapted to the patient´s needs.
Polyamide, elastane, polyurethane, nylon, dorlastane
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Poor posture, postural deviations or spinal deviations
- Posture-related pain in the spine
- Muscle weakness an/or imbalance in the back
- Hunched back with chronic back pain
- None known at present. If applied correctly, there are no contraindications. You should consult the doctor treating you you before you use it if the following circumstances apply to you: Disease or injury to the skin in the area that the shirt is used on, particulary when signs of infection (excessive heat, swelling or redness) are apparent.
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- 02 9890 8696
- 02 9890 8439