medi Posture plus forcePosture correction shirt
- Good posture through functional textiles
- Activation of muscles in the upper body
- Improves body awarness
Posture correction shirt
medi Posture plus force is a shirt which corrects the wearer´s posture. This product is to be used exclusively for treatment of the spine and is only intended for use on unbroken skin.
- Zipper closure to ease dressing and removal.
- Flat elastic seams for maximum comfort.
- Supporting panels: Inelastic tension panels excercise traction for postural realignment.
- Breathable and highly elastic fabric ensuring maximum comfort in the armpit area.
- Poor posture, postural deviations or spinal deviations
- Posture-related pain in the spine
- Muscle weakness and/or imbalance in the back
- Hunched back with chronic back pain
- Secundary instability of shoulder girdle as a result of muscular deficits
- Asymmetrical sapula
- Deviations caused by scoliosis
- None known at present.
- If applied correctly, there are no contraindications. You should consult the doctor treating you before you use it if the following circumstances apply to you: Disease or injury to the skin in the area that the shirt is used on, particulary when signs of infection (excessive heat, swelling or redness) are apparent.