All you feel is softness. The cuddly side of compression.
With mediven comfort you can experience how heavenly soft a compression stocking can be. The comfort class from mediven guarantees optimal wearing comfort and particularly easy donning and doffing – and all this without sacrificing medical efficacy. Innovative materials and the very latest technology ensure a complete feeling of well-being.
- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
32% elastane, 68% polyamide
35 % elastane, 65% polyamide
Wash stockings separately or together with similar coloured fabrics. Do not use bleaching agents or softeners – please use detergents for woollens. Rinse stockings several times afterwards!
After washing please hang your stocking up to dry or spin dry immediately – using the delicate wash setting. Do not leave lying moist on or in a towel. Do not leave to dry on heaters or in direct sunlight. medi stockings are not to be cleaned chemically, either with spot removers or using benzene.
- Reduced cycle
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry at low setting
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Varicose veins
- Primary or secondary varicosis
- Varicose veins in pregnancy
- Supporting sclerotherapy
- After varicose vein surgery
- Chronic venous disorders: C0 to C4 according to CEAP
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Thrombophlebitis (superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis
- Deep venous thrombosis, condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
mediven comfort - all you feel is softness
Medical compression garments
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- 02 9890 8696
- 02 9890 8439